We have a Supporting Member Club, consisting of members who support our business purposes.
If you are interested in the Asian economies and societies, take this opportunity to become our supporting member and use it as an aid for your business and cultural education.
Who is Eligible?
Any individual or corporation who supports our business purposes can be our supporting member.
Individual Supporting Members: JPY 3,000/year
Corporate Supporting Members: JPY 70,000/year
If you become a member on October 1 and after, the membership dues for that fiscal year will be half of the original amount.
[Individual and Corporate Supporting Members]
- Notifications about events such as lectures, seminars, symposiums and Growth Strategy Forums, organized by us
- 30 percent discount on purchasing our publications (e.g., research reports)
- 50 percent discount on printing books and materials in the Library & Reference Room
[Corporate Supporting Members]
- Corporate supporting members are entitled to posting their corporate banners on our website.
How to Become a Member
- Contact us through our Inquiry Form
- We will send you a Membership Application and Dues Payment Form (postal transfer form). Please write down necessary information including your name and mailing address on the form and pay the membership dues.
- We will send you a membership card and receipt for the payment once we receive the membership dues.
You can also use
the Inquiry Form for any inquiries and details about our Supporting Member Club.